Disqualified Driving | Suspended Driving | Driving Without A Licence Disqualified Driving Lawyers
Driving Without a Valid Driver Licence
Disqualified & Unlicenced Driving
A person may not hold a valid licence for a number of reasons ranging from simply forgetting to renew their licence, suspension due to accumulating too many demerit points, a high speed offence, or non-payment of fines to having been disqualified by a Court from holding a licence.
Unlicenced Driving Charges What Happens If You Get Caught Driving Without a Licence?
If you don’t have a valid licence and you are caught driving, you will more than likely be charged with unlicenced driving or disqualified driving. This means you will have to go to Court.
What Is the Penalty for Driving Without a Licence?
Depending on the reason you don’t have a licence, the Court may, as part of its sentence, disqualify you from holding a licence for up to 5 years. In most circumstances, depending on your history, you will also be sentenced to pay a fine.
If, however, you are before the Court for disqualified driving, meaning you were unlicenced because a Court ordered you not to drive, then you can expect a minimum disqualification of 2 years but you also risk serving a period of imprisonment.
The Courts rightfully get upset with drivers who have been ordered by a Court not to drive, but have disobeyed the order and driven anyway. It is for this reason that the driver may find that a Court imposes a term of imprisonment as part of the sentence. Our lawyers and solicitors have a track record, second to none, of representing clients and keeping them out of prison for these type of driving offences.
Know What to Expect at Court & From Your Lawyer We Charge a Fixed Fee for Disqualified & Unlicenced Driving
We charge a fixed fee for unlicenced and disqualified driving matters.
Don’t take the chance of appearing in Court yourself and be surprised or not know what is going to happen. Take security and a lawyer from AW Drink Driving Lawyers.
Call us to find an experienced driving offence lawyer who can appear with you in all Courts across SEQ from the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Call us today to discuss your Court appearance with an experienced member of our traffic law team. Robert Aitken and his force of lawyers and solicitors are focused on results.
Office Locations & Contact Details
Call us to speak with a highly skilled and passionate lawyer. We are happy to answer any of your questions.
Driving Offence Lawyers
Services Our Law Firm Offers:
- Drink Driving Lawyers | Driving with A Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) | Driving While Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) (DWI)
- Drug Driving Lawyers | Driving with A Relevant Drug Present in Your System | Driving While Under the Influence of a Drug (DUI) (DWI)
- Continue driving for work during your disqualification period for DUI. Our lawyers have a 100% application success rate.
- SHO | Continue driving after your licence is suspended for accumulation of demerit points or a high speed offence.
- Dangerous Driving Lawyers | Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle | Dangerous Driving Causing Death or Grievous Bodily Harm
- Disqualified Driving Lawyers | Driving Without a Licence | Driving on A Suspended Licence
- After 2 years you can apply for the removal of the disqualification of your licence.
- Type 1 & Type 2 Hooning Offences | Vehicle Impoundment | Vehicle Confiscation
- Careless Driving Lawyers | Driving Without Due Care & Attention
- Evade Police Lawyers | Fail to Stop