Removal of licence disqualification
When Can I Get My Licence Back?
If you have been disqualified from driving for a period of more than 2 years or indefinitely, or if you have several offences that mean the period you don’t have a licence exceeds 2 years, you are entitled to apply to the Court that disqualified you to get your licence back after 2 years have expired from the last time you were disqualified.
Getting Your Licence Back Application To Remove Driver Licence Disqualification
You will need to make a formal Application to the Court that disqualified you from driving. Most applications are made in the Magistrates’ Courts, but we can also help you with your Application if you have to apply to the District Court or Supreme Court.
There are a lot of things that you need to consider in presenting your case to the Court and this area of law is complex. In hearing an Application, the Court will consider your character and your conduct subsequent to the Order, the nature of the offence, and any other circumstances of the case. The Court will also consider aspects such as how a licence could improve your situation financially and socially. All of this information needs to be presented to the Court and this involves significant knowledge of the law to ensure it is undertaken properly.
If your Application is not successful you will have to wait at least 1 year before applying again. Therefore these Applications should not be taken for granted. Don’t risk being without your licence for another year – take a lawyer from AW Drink Driving Lawyers to get it done right and guarantee yourself the best chance.
Our lawyers and solicitors have a success rate second to none in getting licence disqualifications removed.
Know What to Expect We Charge a Fixed Fee for Removal of Disqualification Applications
We charge a fixed fee for licence disqualification removals.
Don’t go to Court by yourself and be surprised or not know what is going to happen. Robert Aitken and his team of lawyers and solicitors are focused on results. Call us today to discuss your Application with an experienced member of our traffic law team.
Office Locations & Contact Details
Call us to speak with a highly skilled and passionate lawyer. We are happy to answer any of your questions.
Driving Offence Lawyers
Services Our Law Firm Offers:
- Drink Driving Lawyers | Driving with A Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) | Driving While Under the Influence of Alcohol (DUI) (DWI)
- Drug Driving Lawyers | Driving with A Relevant Drug Present in Your System | Driving While Under the Influence of a Drug (DUI) (DWI)
- Continue driving for work during your disqualification period for DUI. Our lawyers have a 100% application success rate.
- SHO | Continue driving after your licence is suspended for accumulation of demerit points or a high speed offence.
- Dangerous Driving Lawyers | Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle | Dangerous Driving Causing Death or Grievous Bodily Harm
- Disqualified Driving Lawyers | Driving Without a Licence | Driving on A Suspended Licence
- After 2 years you can apply for the removal of the disqualification of your licence.
- Type 1 & Type 2 Hooning Offences | Vehicle Impoundment | Vehicle Confiscation
- Careless Driving Lawyers | Driving Without Due Care & Attention
- Evade Police Lawyers | Fail to Stop