Restricted Work Licence
AW Drink Driving Lawyers for South East Queensland
Premier Drink Driving and Work Licence Lawyers and Solicitors for Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast Qld – CALL 24/7: 0481 882 839
Applying For a Restricted Work Licence
If you’re licence will be disqualified due to DUI you may be eligible to apply for a restricted licence that allows you to drive for work.
If you face the prospect of losing your job because you have been charged with drink driving, DUI, or drug driving, don’t risk going to Court yourself. You only get one chance at a Work Licence and if you get it wrong, the consequences for you and your family can be disastrous. The penalties and sentences imposed by Courts for drunk drivers in Queensland mean you can be without a licence for months or years.
AW Drink Driving Lawyers, are the premier law firm in South East Queensland for drink driving, DUI, and Restricted Work Licence Applications, and will make sure you obtain a Work Licence if your circumstances allow it.
Our lawyers and solicitors will be able to tell you if you are eligible to apply for a Work Licence. If you are, we will do it all for you and give you the best chance of convincing the Magistrate you are an appropriate candidate. Our results speak for themselves and are second to none – guaranteed.
How to Apply For a Work Licence
To make sure you successfully obtain a Work Licence, our lawyers and solicitors’ role in the Application is to convince the Magistrate that:
- You are a fit and proper person to hold a Restricted Work Licence. The Court will consider the safety of other road users and the public generally by looking at the circumstances of the offence and your driving history. Even if you think your history is poor, speak to us as we have experience with difficult cases; and
- A refusal to grant you the licence will cause you or your family extreme hardship by taking away your ability to earn a livelihood, meaning you can’t work, will lose income, or your business would suffer significantly.
To be eligible to apply for a Restricted Work Licence:
- you can’t have lost your licence in the last 5 years (other than minor exceptions);
- you need to be the holder of a Queensland licence not requiring a nil alcohol reading;
- your BAC must have been below 0.15;
- you weren’t driving for work at the time of the offence; and
- you have not been issued a Work Licence of other type of restricted licence in the last 5 years.
Fixed Fee – No Surprises
We charge a fixed fee which includes preparation of all necessary documents and Affidavits, appearing with you on your Application date, and arguing your case in Court.
Don’t apply yourself and take the chance of being unsuccessful. Take security and a lawyer from AW Drink Driving Lawyers. We can appear with you in all Courts across SEQ from the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Call us today to discuss your Application with an experienced member of our traffic law team. Robert Aitken and his force of lawyers and solicitors are focused on results.
If you want to know more about DUI offences and Work Licence Applications, or speak to a solicitor about your situation and get advice and representation, call us on:
Brisbane - 07 3229 4495
Service Areas include: CBD, Brisbane City, Toowong, Indooroopilly, Paddington, Newmarket, Albion, Sandgate, Redcliffe, Caboolture, North Lakes, Pine Rivers, Holland Park, Mt Gravatt, Wynnum, Richlands, Cleveland, Beenleigh, Ipswich, Gatton, Beaudesert.
Sunshine Coast – 07 5408 0655
Service Areas include: Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Caloundra, Nambour, Coolum, Peregian Beach, Noosa, Noosaville, Buderim.
Gold Coast - 07 5596 9099
Service Areas include: Helensvale, Southport, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Robina, Burleigh Heads, Currumbin, Coolangatta.
After Hours - 0481 882 839